Mahaniam Group Ministrie’s objectives and components of services include and are not limited to identifying the key characteristics and the primary constraints of the project. To assess the project organizational structure and its responsibilities. To identify the purpose and the key elements of the project plan considering all of the common sources and/or conflicts within the project. To define the task or the ongoing activity, by identifying the responsible parties for the specific task. Supporting and managing the appropriate integrated plan that outlines the activities required in order to reach the goal.
To provide a strategic planning service with the goal of delivering a great business value, using the appropriate judgment of decisions and methodology applications between the scope, schedule, and budget. To take into consideration any project’s decision each time an enterprise perspective is proposed.
To identify the impact and the commitment of the project with its vision and accountability. To establish a personal connection entrusting it based on leadership, trust, and credibility. To be proactive with an approach in resolving project challenges and understanding the risk management of any tradeoffs between the project and the potential rewards. To encourage the value of time management when conducting an execution in decision making. To value the cost efficiency of the project and the need of delivering the project on time and under-budget.
- Initiation Process. It consists of those processes performed to define a new project or a phase of an existing project by obtaining authorization to start the project or phase.
- Planning Process. It consists of those processes required to establish the scope of the project, refine the objectives and define the course of action required to attain the objectives that the project was undertaken to achieve.
- Executing Process. It consists of those processes performed to complete the work defined in the project management plan to satisfy the project specifications.
- Monitoring/Controlling Process. It consists of those processes required to track, review and regulate the progress and performance of the project; identify any areas in which changes to the plan are required; and initiate the corresponding changes.
- Closing Process. It consists of those processes performed to finalize all activities across all the process groups to formally close the project or phase.
Services Provided Via
The phone sessions are available upon request, and offered after an initial face-to-face consultation.
The face-to-face sessions are available upon request, and offered after an initial phone session consultation.
The online/virtual sessions are available upon request and it is provided from the comfort and privacy of your home and/or office via live chat or video call via Skype.
Online consulting sessions is not available for clients under the 18 years of age.
If you would like to request Consulting information please fill out the form below: